Clemens Hill 2014 Pinot Noir
Winery : Clemens Hill
The pinot elements come together in fine harmony at Clemens Hill vineyard in Tasmania’s Coal Valley. Whether it be ‘standard’ release or Reserve, the pinots are pure and intense, without harshness or over-concentration.
Clemens Hill Pinot Noir has a very fine pinot pedigree -
- 2004 Reserve – voted in the Top Six at Pinot Shop’s 2008 Tasmanian Pinot Showcase
- 2005 Reserve – Trophy Best Pinot Noir 2007 Hobart International Wine Show
- 2006 ‘standard’ – Triple Trophy winner 2009 Tasmanian Wine Show
- 2007 ‘standard’ – Two gold medals
- 2008 ‘standard’ – Gold medal – 2010 Tas Wine Show
- 2009 'standard' - top 6 Pinot Shop's Trans Tasman Pinot 7s, AGT WINE 25 Best-rated Tassie Pinots:
Generously aromatic perfume - jubey black fruits and young-berries, slatey/minerally elements and old-fashioned French roses. Plenty of rich, juicy fruit in the mouth with a savoury, fine-tannin finish. Classy as always, with the structure to age beautifully - drinking now to 2021.