Tasmanian Pinot Grand Tour Mixed Dozen
Winery : Various
Take the Tasmanian Pinot Grand Tour and sample your way around the island state - beginning in the North West, then through the Tamar, a zip down the East Coast, with a side trip to Bagdad in the Southern Midlands before meandering through the Coal and Derwent Valleys, ending your Tasmanian pinot journey in the picturesque D'Entrecasteaux Channel.
This is a great mix of affordable pinots from all the recognised sub-regions of Tasmania. We can’t think of a better gift for far-flung Tassies hankering for a taste of home or foreigners who need an introduction to the delights of Tasmanian pinot noir.
- 2015 White Rock Pinot Noir NW
- 2015 Goaty Hill Pinot Noir (Rowella) TAMAR
- 2016 Tasmanian Icon Pinot Noir TAMAR
- 2016 Gala Estate (White Label) Pinot Noir EAST COAST
- 2014 Diamond Island Pinot Noir EAST COAST
- 2016 Milton Pinot Noir EAST COAST
- 2016 Winstead Lot 7 Pinot Noir STH MIDLANDS
- 2016 Third Child Pinot Noir COAL V
- 2017 Drew Pinot COAL V
- 2017 Clarence Plains Pinot Noir ROKEBY
- 2015 Laurel Bank Pinot Noir DERWENT V
- 2014 Two Bud Spur Pinot Noir D'ENTRECASTEAUX