Tasmanian Wine Show 2018 Pinot DOZEN
Winery : Various
Huon Hooke (Chairman), international judge Patrick Comiskey (Six Nations Trophy) and Glenn Thompson (Domaine Chandon) were the judges for the 28th Tasmanian Wine Show, conducted in Launceston in the 3rd week of January.
The Show Pack dozen contains 2 each of 6 gold medallists including Best Pinot Trophy winner '16 Home Hill Estate, Chairman's Trophy winner '15 Clemens Hill Pinot & Export Wine of Show '16 Eddystone Pt Pinot.
- 2 x 2016 Home Hill Estate Pinot Noir: GOLD MEDAL & TROPHY Best Pinot Noir. This is the fifth time that Home Hill has won the Best Pinot Trophy.
- 2 x 2015 Dawson & James Pinot Noir: GOLD MEDAL
- 2 x 2015 Clemens Hill Pinot Noir: GOLD MEDAL & TROPHY CHAIRMAN'S SELECTION
- 2 x 2016 Eddystone Pt Pinot Noir: GOLD MEDAL & TROPHY EXPORT WINE of SHOW
- 2 x 2015 Gala Estate Black Pinot Noir: GOLD MEDAL
- 2 x 2016 Winstead Lot 16 Pinot Noir: GOLD MEDAL