Escarpment Pinot Noirs
Winery : Escarpment
Larry McKenna has played a pivotal role in the rise and rise of NZ pinot noir. He has consulted to and been winemaker for many projects, Martinborough Vineyard and Yabby Lake (Australia) among them.
'Escarpment' is essentially the 'entry level' pinot of Larry McKenna's expanding range. The siblings are expressions of individual blocks whereas the 'Escarpment' Pinot comes from several vineyards grown on the alluvial soils of the Martinborough terrace.
SAVE $28 on this rare, and limited, mixed six pack of current release 2015 Escarpment Pinots contains -
- 1 x 2015 Escarpment KIWA Pinot Noir
- 1 x 2015 Escarpment PAHI Pinot Noir
- 1 x 2015 Escarpment KUPE Pinot Noir
- 1 x 2015 Escarpment TE REHUA
- 2 x 2015 Escarpment Pinot Noir