Lazy Days Rose
Winery : Various
It was Hemingway's favourite drink. By whatever name - rosé, rosado or rosato - it is made for lazy lunches and afternoons in any season. Not only does it please the eye, and refresh the person, the extra body, tannin and flavour that comes from being made of red grapes, means that rosé satisfies the taste buds and slakes a thirst like no other style.
Two of each in the mixed dozen.
- Spring Vale Rose (East Coast TAS) syrah
- Longview Juno Rose (Adelaide Hills SA) nebbiolo, pinot nero
- Aix Rose (Provence FR) grenache, cinsault
- Bream Creek Pinot Rose (East Coast TAS) pinot noir
- Rameau d'Or Rose (Provence FR) grenache, cinsault
- Amisfield Pinot Rose (NZ) pinot noir